To register and make a purchase in the Online pharmacy is required to provide the buyer at the disposal site, some personal data that are necessary for an order for the purchase of goods or services.
Personal data is considered to be any information relating to a specific person and make it possible to identify his personality. The only exception is the information dissemination is permitted by law.
By accepting you are reporting accurate information about themselves; consent to the collection and processing of it.
We guarantee the confidentiality of transmitted user information of a personal nature, and undertakes to ensure its safe storage mode - protection against accidental or intentional unauthorized access and preventing risks of copying, dissemination, blocking, modification, damage, loss or destruction of data.
Personal data processed for an indefinite period until the termination of the license. As the processing of personal data can be stopped by your request by sending a written request to the address "online-pharmacy-canada.com".
In addition, the protection also subject to data obtained automatically when a user visits the site of its pages: access time, data about the operating system, IP-address, purchase history, information from cookies, addresses of visited pages.
During processing, we have the right to do with personal data as follows: to collect, record, organize, collect, store, refine, extract, use, transfer to study the needs of customers and improve the quality of its products and services, depersonalize, block, delete, and destroy.
What personal information is requested?
The processing of personal data is carried out for the effective execution of orders and other commitments made LLC "Online pharmacy" as binding to you. Personal customer data online pharmacy may be used for:
1. User identification, ordering, payment processing;
2. Providing access to personalized information on the site;
3. Provide feedback for the purpose of processing applications, notifications about the status of the order, to assist in matters relating to the use of the services of online pharmacies, providing (with the consent of the user) information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
4. Periodic direction you information about the events and news of our site
5. Providing (if necessary) the user or customer technical support;
6. Exercise (with the user's consent) promotional activities.
7. If you at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletters, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each mailing.
We carefully protects customer data, sell them and not shared with third parties. The only exceptions are some of the personal data transmitted by the courier, postal companies, telecommunication operators to arrange delivery.